In 2007, after completing Graduation from the most prestigious College of Physiotherapy in India, Manipal College Of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal University, Manipal and leaving behind the Job offers from Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai, and M.C.O.H.S., Manipal, with a thought "to Cure musculoskeletal pains of people of Mewar", Dr. Gaurav (P.T.) returned to Udaipur.
Since then, during the course of further studies and practise, he completed Post Graduation, Doctorate in Physiotherapy plus Graduations in two other fields of Management and Law, with many other diplomas, certificate courses and fellowships to follow. Over the period of time and with practice he has deviced a protocol to heal pain, especially Spinal and Joint Pains, with the most advanced and state-of-art physiotherapy modalities plus exercises.
Evidence Based Advanced Physiotherapy Treatment for Pain.
- Graduation in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) from M.C.O.A.H.S., Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka
- Post Graduation in Physiotherapy in Neurology and Psychosomatic Disorders (M.P.T.) from J.R.N.R.V.U, Udaipur
- Doctorate in Physiotherapy (Ph.D) from W.B.U.H.S., Kolkatta
- M.B.A. from N.I.B.H, Chennai
- LL.B.(Pr) from J.R.N.R.V.U, Udaipur
Kasturba Hospital and allied hospitals and N.G.O.s - 2006 - 2007
Life Membership of The Indian Association of Physiotherapist - L-19047
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 11 years of work experience
WORK HISTORY :
* Kalpana Nursing Home, Udaipur (2009-2012)
* Udaipur Hospital, Udaipur (2011-2013)
* Sanjeevani Society, Udaipur (2007-2008)
* Daya Charitable Society, Udaipur (2013 onwards)
* Indian Military, Army Camp, Udaipur (on honorary basis, 2009)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS :
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Rajasthan Physical Therapists Association
- Regional Health Syndicate